As the hall is now open for regular classes we would like to remind you that our hall has strict Covid-19 measures in place. To ensure that we keep everyone as safe as possible, could we please ask you to help by adhering to our rules and regulations set out below.
• You must not enter if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms.
• If you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days of visiting these premises alert Test, Track and Trace. Alert the hall cleaner whose number is displayed in the entrance lobby and alert the organiser of the activity you attended.
• Maintain 2 metres social distancing as far as possible. Wait behind the marked lines as you go through the entrance hall to your activity and observe the one-way system marked.
• Ensure you are wearing your face covering when entering and exiting the building.
• Use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the premises. Clean your hands often. Soap and paper towels are provided.
• Avoid touching your face, nose and eyes. Clean your hands if you do.
• “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it”. Tissues should be disposed of into one of the rubbish bins provided. Then wash your hands.
• Check the organisers of your activity have cleaned the door handles, tables, other equipment, sinks and surfaces before you have arrived. Keep them clean. We can not clean in between each hire.
• Take turns to use the confined spaces such as corridors, kitchen and toilet area. Standing or sitting next to someone is lower risk than opposite them. Briefly passing another person in a confined space is low risk.
• Keep the hall well ventilated. Close the doors and windows on leaving.
• This hall is cleaned regularly.
We look forward to welcoming you all.